BSEB Matric English Objective – पाठ -7- ‘The Unity Of Indian Culture’
नमस्कार दोस्तों, Hindi-Exam.Com पर आपका स्वागत है, इस पोस्ट में है BSEB Matric English Objective के पाठ -7 – ‘The Unity Of Indian Culture’ का Objective Question- Answer दिया है, जैसा की आप जानते है कि आजकल Bihar Board Class 10th English Exam में बहुत ज्यादा Objective Question पूछा जा रहा है !
इसी को ध्यान में रखते हुए हम आपके के लिए Bihar Board 10th English के ऐसे Objective Question लाये है, जो आपके आनेवाले Exam के लिए बहुत ही फायदेमंद साबित होगा | इसीलिए हमारी सलाह है की दिए गये BSEB Matric English Objective – ‘The Unity Of Indian Culture’ ध्यान से पढ़े ! बार- बार पढ़े, जिस से आपकी तैयारी अच्छी हो जाए !
1. Who has delivered the lecture ‘The Unity of Indian Culture’?
(A) Aung San Suu Kyi
(B) Humayun Kabir
(C) Alexander Aris
(D) Satyajit Ray
2. Humayun Kabir was a famous ………………
(C) political thinker
(D) all of these
3. Indians have shown the power to make ……….. changes and of becoming used to new situations.
4. Culture is always a complex of ………………… strands of varying importance and vitality.
5. In India, the difference between the masses and classes is not one of quality but of information and ……..
6. Modern research has proved that there were invaders even before the ……….. poured into this land.
7. Who is the author of the article “The Unity of Intian Culture”?
(A) Humayun Kabir
(B) Sumitra Nandan Pant
(C) Khushwant Singh
(D) Mahadevi Verma
8. During which of the following Prime Minister, Humayun Kabir was a central minister?
(A) L.B. Shastri
(B) J.L. Nehru
(C) Indira Gandhi
(D) Mararji Desai
9. This article is an adapted version of the lecture delivered by Humayun Kabir in ……….
(A) Delhi University
(C) Baroda University
(D) Allahabad University
10. Who has delivered the speech ‘The Unity of Indian Culture”?
(A) Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru
(B) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
(C) C. Rajgopalchari
(D) Humayun Kabir
11. How were the Aryans regarded till recently?
(A) as inhabitants
(B) as the early invaders
(C) as philosophers
(D) as architects
12. What according to the author is the most remarkable feature of Indian culture?
(C) underlying unity
13. Where have old civilisation and culture grown and changed?
(A) India and China
(D) None of these
14. What has become he policy of the Indians in all spheres of life?
(D) live and let live
15. What is preferable to fanatic devotion?
16. The Greek invaders were followed by Sakas and …………
17. The vitality of Indian culture is equally …………..
18. Indian culture is ………
(B) blend of many cultures
(D) none of these
19. Which word stand for “following something as a result”‘?
20. In this lesson, the author gives us his views on Indian and civilisation.
21. It is the feeling of belonging to one ………… that is so special about Indian culture.
22. Which is the only country whose civilization can be compared with India?
(A) Sri lanka
23. The antonym of the word ‘diversity’ is
24. The art, customs and institutions of a nation.
25. Humayan Kabir’s lecture focuses on the glorious past of which country’s culture and its rich heritage?
26. The most remarkable feature of Indian culture is
(A) love and humanity
(B) Underlying diversity
(C) Underlying unity
(D) None of these
27. Culture is the ………. of civilization,
(D) all of these
28. Which nation could be regarded as cultural in all its sections and classes?
29. In one sense, what is the common characteristic of all culture?
30. What specially distinguishes he culture of India?
(A) its greatness
(B) its unbroken continuity
(C) its ancient features
(D) its ctermity
31. Who were regarded as the earliest invaders of India, till recently, according to the author.